L.W.A. Book Club (Newsletter)
A reading group for letter writers and mail lovers. We focus on books that have to do with mail, letters, typewriters, fountain pens, and other postal related topics.
Book discussion takes place over a quarterly newsletter, which has a cut-out postcard for you to mail-in your comments on the book. You can either download the newsletter or get it via mail with the instructions below.
Winter Book Pick
Meet Me at the Museum, by Anne Youngson
Participate in the Discussion
- Cut comment postcard from the newsletter and write us your thoughts about the book. (We may include your comment it in the newsletter if you check "OK to Share")
- Mail-in comments by February 15th to P.O. Box 221168, Chicago, IL 60622
- You can also comment in our Goodreads forums
Get Current Newsletter
Get a copy of the Newsletter in the mail by sending in a self-address stamped envelope to:
Letter Writers Alliance
P.O. Box 221168
Chicago, IL 60622
- OR -
Download a digital version of the Newsletter
Download Newsletter PDF (2 pages, 1.2 MB)
- Fall 2018, The First Issue (2 pages, 5.66 MB)
- Don't know how to send a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope)? No worries, these SASE instructions from on our Instagram explain how.
- Let us know you are reading along with #LWABookClub on Instagram and Twitter
- We used to host these discussions via live video. You can watch the archive of our Past Book Club Meet-ups on YouTube.